[Coco] WasL Ramdisk under NitrOS9

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 13 22:36:44 EDT 2008

Ed Orbea wrote:
> Robert:
>
> A thousand thanks. The simple statement "press the break key" was the
> part I was missing. I was expecting that after I made a selection of 1
> to 4 I would be prompted to exit. but that was my mistake in assuming.
> Now that I understand what happens "behind the scenes" selecting option
> 5 and following your instructions will achieve what I needed.
>
> All is well now, of course I probably will have more questions, and I
> ask your patience, but for now...
>
> Thanks!

Ed,
I'm not sure what selections were supplied with the VCC hard drive but
it should have been set up so that pressing a number key would start
whatever that selection was. There ought not to be a need to press the
BREAK key unless none of the selections were desirable.
I suggest you LIST the AUTOEXEC.BAS program on hard drive #0, see if
that starts another AUTOEXEC.BAS on a higher drive number, and customize
the final program to your needs.