[Coco] Disto super II 4in1 adapter.

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Oct 7 21:31:35 EDT 2008

At 07:44 PM 10/7/2008, you wrote:
>Some one was looking for the 4in1 daughter card for the Disto Super
>II controller.  For the life of me I can't find who it was!
>Any way if you read this and still need one, give me a reply.
>
>Tim fadden

Can someone take a good picture of a 4-in-1 and post the URL?  I have
a daughterboard in my Super Controller (1?) and can only confirm that
since it has a battery that is has a real-time clock, but I don't
know what else it has.  The connector on the side of the
daughterboard looks like an IDE header, 17 x 2 pins with 4 pins missing.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com/random_thoughts_august_3_2007.asp