[Coco] Connect CoCo Floppy drive to Windows PC

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:10:39 EDT 2008

On 10/5/08, Fedor Steeman wrote:

> The drives are jumperable and they look like they could be used for
> (earlier) PCs as well, so I have my hopes up...

If you can configure the drive to respond as Drive 1 (not 0) on the
CoCo, then it will likely work on the PC in that configuration.
Setting a jumper to enable READY may also be required.

Go to <http://www.nitros9.org/howto.html#dsk> and use the links there
to download the fdrawcmd.sys driver and the CoCoDisk utility. These
will allow you to access coco floppies on a Windows XP machine.

Darren