[Coco] Trouble with check

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 1 09:53:03 EDT 2008

Michael C. Robinson wrote:
><snip>
> Well, I guess I'll have to buy a tape and transfer both thequest
> which I typed in out of another Rainbow and check.  I get an FC
> error trying to run thequest off of my drivewire volume.  I am
> not very impressed with drivewire if it's going to break
> everything.  I may have made some typos, but I can't check
> because Rainbow check plus isn't working.

To be fair about drivewire, is the program you typed for a tape or disk
system? If tape, then it is not a fault of drivewire that the program
does not work with a disk system.

If the program gives an FC error, then why don't you post the line that
gave the error and the value of all the variables in that line when the
program quit? We should be able to track down the cause of the error.

Also what is the Rainbow volume and page for the program?