[Coco] cobbler and hard disks

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 02:39:21 EDT 2008

Chuck,

OS9Gen is not supposed to write the kernel track *IF* it senses that there
are files written to that track.

However, I believe that the logic for this is tied up with floppy operation,
and hence only knows about single or double sided, and not multiple platters
such as in hard disk drives.

Yeah, it would be useful to have an option to *not* write the kernel track,
such as -nt (to add to the -t option already in the current version of
OS9Gen, which will write a kernel track from a file).

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.