[Coco] Recent changes to the CoCoMag Website

John johnguin at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:35:38 EDT 2008

Hello Tim,

Regarding the move to the coco25 wiki,  I'm a little unclear after reading
your message whether this is the final site to host the scanned magazines
(this is what I assume), or if this only a location to move the editing
tasks.  Or is it both?

Also, could you copy/move a few pages over there so we can compare the
current behavior to the new?  I have a hard time visualizing the change in
behavior.  I've used the current system enough to understand its
limitations, but would like to see the new system "in action" to get a feel
for how much better it is.  I like to think I've gotten relatively efficient
with the current process and want to see what the changes would be.

Lastly, thanks for taking on this project and breaking the work into small,
manageable tasks!

John Guin