[Coco] Cassette To Disk Transfer

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Oct 28 21:19:40 EDT 2008

Hello Coco Folks

We have moved our Coco system to Florida for the Winter.

I promised to copy some Chromasette tapes to disk.

I seem to remember there was a discussion last Summer.

Is there any troubles I should be careful  to be successful?

I think I can load a tape file to coco3 memory then run the program

to make sure it works.  I do have a TDP-100 to try some of the programs.

When satisfied I have a good file then save to disk.

Your comments will be appreciated

John