[Coco] Just a thought for a little peace in the CoCoNuts Community

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:13:45 EDT 2008

Given that this list tends to have a lot of little brush fires, may I
suggest that until the US elections are over, we all try to refrain from any
political banter?

It's just a though guys and gals, but I would really hate to see this list
degrade any further, especially now that I have finally clear all the
superfluous junk out of my place and I am getting back with the CoCo.

Like I said, it's just a thought, and no, I am not trying to step on
anyone's freedom of speech.

Cheers,

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/