[Coco] Retro computer, somewhat similar to CC1/MC-10.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 4 01:33:42 EST 2008

Daren

>From the pictures on the web, the large chip to the right is the ezVGA chip
which is a Xilinx XC9572 in an 84 pin PLCC. The smaller chip below it is
the 128kx8 chip is a TSSOPII package.

The rest of the chips deal with sound and the main microprossor. My guess
is a  PIC or AVR or something in that nature. Also the resources CD that
comes with it may contain the Basic compiler that compiles down to an I-
code that runs with the internal runtime library.

james