[Coco] Programs for NitrOS-9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon May 12 18:55:59 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 06:14:59AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Humm, 2 things come to mind, one might be the mouse handling, the
> other is ISTR I named that thing IcnEdit, not icned.  But we all
> know memory is the second thing to go,

I might have been fried, too.  At one point I had so many varients on
that filename bouncing around I was confusing myself.  Between the
original binary, the source, versions of both with the tmode calls
fixed, binaries with stock and nitros runb's (and etc) merged onto
them, captured "ident" lists....

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA