[Coco] nitros9 questions

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon May 12 18:45:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 06:05:39AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Yes, that is what I found to be the case.  Like you, the VRN stuff has been
> part of my bootfile since forever it seems.

I'm fascinated by this virtual irq idea, but never actually wrote a
program that uses it.

> Well, IMNSHO, a device descriptor should not be an executable, and
> until this last couple of releases, has never before been attempted.

Had this problem way back when I first got my hands on tsedit and
applied the "vi" patches.  I don't remember if it was the same error,
but different modules with the same name are always trouble.  I
changed tsedit's name back to tsedit.

> I share that opinion.

:-)

Willard