[Coco] deals

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Mar 30 17:36:27 EDT 2008

>Oh, it's okay. It would be neat if they had serial numbers. Mine,
>I''m sure, would be a pretty low number.
>I betcha folks aren't buying them as Roger had hoped
>I think I'll order another one. Who knows? I might accidentally
>break one and it just wouldn't be the same after Super Glue.

George, I just got your 2nd mug order if this is a.k.a. JW
Enterprises.  Let me know as I can't find your actual name anywhere
in the orders.
I have a $5 refund ready to issue by PayPal since I can ship both
mugs in one box.  This could also be seen as getting each mug for
almost the same price. :)
I need to know the e-mail address to send to since the one that
appears in the order appears to be mangled for no spamming.

Thanks,
Roger Taylor