[Coco] Dynastar Documents: Found them!

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:53:52 EDT 2008

I don't recall asking about this, but it got me to wondering... Sure
enough, I can't find my docs. I know I had Dynastar and Dynacalc in a
binder. So, I looked at the disk and the docs aren't included. I also have
the beta V3.5 that I had to twist his arm to get.
 When I bought Dynastar, they said there was a free upgrade. When I called
to ask for it, he insisted I toss the coco and get the "Tomcat?"whatever it
was.
  I had to insist that I'm not going to do that and that I want my free
upgrade. So, he gave in and sent it to me.

 For some reason, I can't read the V3.5 disk. It came on a 3.5 disk. I tried
DNS of 1 and 3 to no avail. I'm going to boot with a stock OS-9 L2 disk and
see if I can read it from there...... later.

George