[Coco] Corrupt Tandy Little Wonder file at MaltedMedia

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Mar 25 05:49:26 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert Gault"

> Thanks for the replies. There must be some problem with my Internet
> provider. I was sent the file by e-mail and it arrived just fine. For some
> unknown reason, I can't download it directly.
>
> It also opens just fine with Adobe Reader 8.0

In the past I had problems downloading one file.  My anti-virus program
would not allow a complete download resulting in a corrupted file.  I was
able to download the file on another computer and have since dumped the ISP
provided anti-virus software.  As for Adobe Reader?  I ditched that bloated,
phoning home on boot and launching software in favor of Foxit Reader.  A lot
less overhead and quicker response work well with me.

Bruce W.