[Coco] Back, in the days ...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:20:32 EDT 2008

As far as I know, SASI stands for Shugart Associates System Interface, and
was the fore-runner of SCSI.

My first hard disk system for the coco was a Xebec SASI to ST502 adaptor
with a Tandon 10MB drive; full height, 5.25".
A real brick. I now use a pair of Quantum LPS 120S drives on my Disto
4-in-1.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.