[Coco] Reading CoCo Media from a PC

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 01:02:11 EDT 2008

Its fairly trivial to get low level hard disk access under windows NT et al.
However the file system will make no sense to OS9. (FAT 16 for cards under
2GIG ,FAT32 or NTFS for 2Gig or more) Once I get my SuperIDE controller
going I'm planning on doing a glenside IDE module for VCC that will be able
to mount read CF cards. The plan is to make it compatible with the SuperIDE
controller and allow the card to be moved freely between real and emulated
hardware.