[Coco] Xmodem, Ymodem ...Back on the COCO

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:17:23 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Pepe"
> So, you're on the PC with a terminal program attached to the CoCo.
>
> You sz <file> from os9
>
> In the terminal program, you tell it to do a zmodem receive.
>
> Magic happens.
>
> The file then gets saved on your PC.
>
> Vice versa to move a file to the CoCo.
>
> Rz on the CoCo, zmodem send on the PC

Yep! That did the trick!

It seems there may be a communications error though. When sending from the
PC to the Coco, it takes quite a few requests to get started. Once done, it
transfers fine.

I've had the same problem with xmodem too, so I suppose it may be the lack
of delay between ascii character from the PC.

 I'll make HyperTerminal put a delay in there and see if that helps.