[Coco] Some Coco Questions

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat Mar 22 15:18:02 EDT 2008

When using a HD under RGB-DOS, the HD is split in up to 255 diskette
sized partitions
with the DRIVE ON, all the drives you access will be in the HD. With
DRIVE OFF, #0 to #3 are real floppy drives, the rest are in the HD.
I hope this is what you were asking.
To backup diskettes to the HD just put the diskette in the drive #0 and type
DRIVE OFF
BACKUP 0 TO #n
Where # is the number of HD partition / disk where you what the backed
up disk to be stored

Diego