[Coco] Copyright on Rainbow Magazine

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 19:52:52 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/21/2008 3:57:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johnguin at hotmail.com writes:

>And what is the latest on Rainbow on Disk?  Is this dead in the  water, or on
>a back burner somewhere?

>John Guin

As far as I know it is dead in the water because the person who
was doing it no longer has the time to devote to it.

I read an entry in the forums that someone there was willing
to scan them if he had a complete set.   I sent my  collection
to the person was doing it before.   If anybody on this list  wants
to take over the project I would be happy to pay shipping charges
for all materials pertaining to the project.   I would do it  myself but
I am busy with my own coco project and cannot devote any time
to it.

Roy

Home.