[Coco] HDB-DOS and SuperIDE

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Mar 19 23:06:11 EDT 2008

Diego,

GREAT. Just remember that the switch or MPI pokes ONLY need to be
there to access the ROM. CTS decode method from Tandy. The SuperIDE is
IO mapped so after boot, you can switch to what ever slot you would
like. Most swtich to 4 to get to the disk.

If you forget to switch to the disk and access the disk. Don't worry,
just switch it, if you wait, you will get an IO error which is fine
too. Won't hurt anything if you switch it.

Mark
Cloud-9