[Coco] HDB-DOS and SuperIDE

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Mar 19 16:50:27 EDT 2008

Diego,

Not sitting in front of my dev system but....going from
memory.....look out.....

Do not poke 113.

Just enter

POKE &hFF59,3     'flash bank select register
EXEC 40999

This is assuming that you used the FLASH.bas program that is on the
SuperIDE distribution disk and followed the prompts. EPROM.DOS is the
correct file to be flashing.

Mark
Cloud-9