[Coco] BLOB or something else?

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:26:06 EDT 2008

 I was mistaken. The bootlist file didn't put the Disto driver in it.
DOH! Anyway, I simply replace the tandy driver with the Disto driver and
again, it crashed during boot.
I've tried many different bootlist order and each time, using the Disto
driver, it crashes at the same point. Each time, I made another boot with
the original driver ant it would boot fine.
 I'm wondering if something may be wrong with the controller.

Suggestions?