[Coco] question (copying files to a virtual disk)

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:34:44 EDT 2008

On Sun Mar 16 19:28:10 EDT 2008 Ask Me wrote:> > >how do you load a program into that has this file name disk.bas into> >coco3 emulator> >> >i guess i need to convert it into a .dsk file so how do you do it or> >what do i need to do. I have lots of .bas files i would like to check> >out for the coco3

I use the File 2 DSK utility. http://www.chipple.net/mt/2006/04/14_003021.php
Works for me. It works better if you use it manually in Dos and type out the commands. The windows drag and drop deal doesnt work well for me when trying to put more than 1 file to a .dsk file.