[Coco] question (copying files to a virtual disk)

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 01:46:14 EDT 2008

The VCC emulator has support for real floppy drives so you can set one drive as your windows floppy drive and set the other as a virtual drive and then use the RS-DOS copy or back-up commands to copy files between the real disk and emulator disk images.

 At 06:28 PM 3/16/2008, you wrote:
>how do you load a program into that has this file name disk.bas into
>coco3 emulator
>
>i guess i need to convert it into a .dsk file so how do you do it or
>what do i need to do.  I have lots of .bas files i would like to check
>out for the coco3

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **