[Coco] reliable CoCo floppy disk writing on PCs

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:08:55 EDT 2008

Hi Roger,

I use a combination of WImgTool (part of MESS) and OmniFlop (v2.01k) on my
Windows XP Pro OS, on a 1GHz Duron CPU, using a 1.2MB 5.25" floppy drive. I
have also used 3.5" 1.4MB drives to write 720K disks using OmniFlop.
I can write both 40(35) and 80 track disks using that setup.

I have set my BIOS to make drive B as 1.2MB 5.25".

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.