[Coco] B&B Glenside Shareware

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Sat Mar 15 13:57:54 EDT 2008

FSR (File System Repack) only works with 1 sector clusters.
XT-ROM was originally supplied accompanied of an EPROM with the boot routine
to look for the OS9 boot on the hard disk. The EPROM was to be placed in the
XT-ROM hardware interface. The software alone does have its uses, however!
I had RSB way back when but all was lost...

Diego! I'm in Costa Rica, perhaps S/H to here would be menos caro...

Willard Goosey wrote:

So, http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/burke720.dsk.gz and burke720.dsk.zip is a
virtual disk of a 720K disk with FSR, XT-ROM, XT-HD, and EZGEN.

I'll also be uploading this to maltedmedia and/or rtsi.

And if someone has a copy of RSB, please upload it!  Or, I will gladly pay
media+shipping...

Willard