[Coco] 720K floppies... was: Frustrated in Seattle

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:21:45 EDT 2008

I have found that with age, the 3.5" disk media will let go from the metal
hub that it is glued to, amking the data completely in-accessible. The disk
can be re-used, by gluing the media back to the hub, though.
I believe (though I haven't tried it myself) that the Amiga, since it
doesn't use the index hole for registration, can recover data from the disk.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.