[Coco] How to assemble for RS-DOS with Mamou / rma?

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Thu Mar 13 16:00:13 EDT 2008

Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:

> So, looking at the ToolShed documentation PDF, I don't see much
> documentation for the assemblers.  In particular, I want to know if I
> can make LOADMable .BIN files for DECB with them, and how to do it.  In
> particular, are there command line switches to specify the binary
> format?  Any clues would be appreciated.

Both of thoes assemblers do not support the LOADM-able file format.
There was talk about adding the LOADM-able format to the rlink port I
wrote a few years ago, but it never happened.

I needed this functionality for the GCC/6809/CoCo port I did last year
and ended up extending as6809's RSDOS support. You'll find the source to
as6809 inside the gcc package here:

http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=168

--
tim lindner