[Coco] Best way to clean up FD501 controller board.

William Schaub wschaub at steubentech.com
Wed Mar 12 21:07:21 EDT 2008

Did you look at the pictures of the board before I cleaned it? I think
that grime might have been somewhat conductive. some of the pins on some
of the chips had corrosion on them.
it looks like some sort of brown grime dripped into the vent on the
controller while this thing was in storage.  I'm very glad the
connectors are gold  on this particular board.