[Coco] How to Acess Internet Telnet BBS's & MUDS on a CoCo

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:01:58 EST 2008

 I tried Internet Modem again this morning and it worked, if only briefly.
When I connected to vbarnet.org, the modem errored out.
Here's the log of that session:
3/5/2008 7:45 AM - Loading Character Code Translations
3/5/2008 7:45 AM - Opening COM1,9600,8,None,1,XOnXOff
3/5/2008 7:45 AM - ModemCommandString = AT
3/5/2008 7:45 AM - Modem Error Code = 0
3/5/2008 7:46 AM - ModemCommandString = ATDT VBARNET.ORG
3/5/2008 7:46 AM - Dialing: static-66-16-202-219.dsl.cavtel.net
(66.16.202.219) on port 23
3/5/2008 7:46 AM - Connection established.
3/5/2008 7:46 AM - Modem Error Code = 1

When I get time, I'll play with this again. It was fun to actually be on the
system with my coco, even if it wasn't very long.
George