[Coco] Rainbow Magazine

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 15:15:55 EST 2008

You cant send Magazines USPS Media Mail..Anything with advertising in it even old stuff does not qualify.(which is kind of a silly rule). I had a package I had sent media mail returned because it had old electronics magazines and a 1960's heath kit catalog inside and it got inspected.

Yeah I am a hard core criminal..You should have seen the guys in the State Pen when they asked what I was in for.. Postal Media Mail fraud I growled...They left me alone I can assure you.. :@)

Neil Morrison <neilsmorr at gmail.com> wrote:
Should be about $2 Media Mail flat rate for the whole USA.

Neil