[Coco] Japanese PC Game in CoCo Style?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 00:09:27 EST 2008

I sent an email to the owner of the linked webpage, the one with the
download. He informed me in readable english that it was a windows
executable, and that it was fun to play. He noted that he wasn't the
author (and didn't know who was), and only had put it up on his page for
others to download.

Too bad - I wonder if you disassembled it, what you might find out?

-- Andrew L. Ayers
    Glendale, Arizona