[Coco] Boot OS-9 from drive other than 0

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:40:53 EDT 2008

Could someone please tell me what modifications need to be made to allow
OS-9 to boot from a drive other than drive 0?

I'd like to boot from one of the virtual disks using the VCC Emulator and
its built-in RGB DOS. I'd like to be able to type: DRIVE 255: DOS and have
OS-9 start that way. At the moment it reverts back to dtrive 0 as soon as
its read track 34 off the drive.

Ideally, I'd love to have a situation where it would boot directly from the
hard disk, with no (virtual) floppy disk at all. SIGH.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.