[Coco] Hi Fellow Coconuts. Captcpu can you contact me

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 24 02:01:18 EDT 2008

Hi fellow Coconuts.

  J.P. Samson is correct, I have lost my email from Captcpu that had my password and other info to access the FTP website. Thats why I'm trying to contact Captcpu to either get the info I need. Or to have Captcpu do a correspondence with the owner of the 500megs of coco software. Since the owner says he will do either way. As long as the stuff gets put up for archiving.

  laters

  Briza