[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 57, Issue 18

Charles Shrader charles.shrader at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:43:46 EDT 2008

> Finding some 720 'DD' disks is the best bet.

>> This has been my experience.  No matter which capacity 3.5" drive I use,
>> 1.44 media is not reliable when used as 720 media.

>> Bruce W.

This is true in the Amiga scene as well.  General recommendations are to
stay with DS/DD and only use HD if you must.
I believe that you can still get DS/DD disks here,
although they don't show them online.  Possible that they have been phased
out but I'd contact customer service to make sure.

A few years ago I got a bunch of DS/DD for a pretty good price...

http://www.meritline.com/floppy-disk-disc-disks-discs.html

Chuck Shrader

Checked by AVG.
11:31 AM