[Coco] termcap

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 21:22:43 EST 2008

Hello Dean

On 02/29/08, Dean Leiber wrote:
> I can't find the message now, but someone was looking for a termcap
> file. Currently I am going through some of the .DSK I made for use
> with Mess and I found an abbreviated sample of a termcap file, which
> if memory serves was used for something BBS related.
>
>   It includes entries for WYSE50, VT100, Atari ST, CoCo3 OS9 LVII,
> Model-100, dec VT-52,  Heath Zenith 29, Silicon graphics, WYSE30, Sun
> Workstation. This is apparently from 1990 (by Simule Turner, edited
> by Brett Wynkoop)
>
> If you want this file, please contact me.

It just so ahppened that I fire up my old Amiga YAM (Yet Another Mailer) and
there were message concerning this very topic were still un the "unread"
queue. They were dates 1/21/08 through 1/23/08. So if you have the ability
to look at the archives, that may help you find the original message in
that thread. My first started on 1/21/08, but it was not the oridinal
message of that thread.

Hope that helps.

--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo