[Coco] Glenside June Meeting

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sun Jun 1 21:21:33 EDT 2008

Chris
Thanks for your help. Buying on the Internet makes it easy and fast
way of shopping.

What else should I bring to the next coco meeting beside my coco3,
SuperIDE with CF, new 256Meg CF units, HDB-DOS 1.1D floppy, dual floppy
drives w/ floppy controller?

I don't know which version was put on my CF unit.

John