[Coco] The CoCo to VGA adapter

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 22:46:17 EDT 2008

<RJRTTY at aol.com> wrote in message
news:c72.34953e77.35be7c33 at aol.com...

> In a message dated 7/27/2008 9:51:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> chazbeenhad at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Hi Roy.  Would WIDTH80 CLS3 show the text to be terrible as you say?
> I just tried it  out with your XRGB adapter and it actually looks
> fantastic
> on my NEC  XV15.
>

> The pure blue screen is CLS 7 in WIDTH80.
>
> The XRGB adapter has advanced (and expensive)
> filtering on it's inputs.  That's why it cost you
> 200 bucks....
>
> Roy

 I checked out cls7 and it was still perfect. 200 bucks... I hardly remember
that. I think I was just very excited to get my coco on a vga screen. I was
suprised to learn later that I was the only one to get one of these devices.
It was worth every penny. I use it several times a week and it works great.
The battery died in the remote though. :)
Charlie