[Coco] The CoCo to VGA adapter

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 10:04:58 EDT 2008

Darren said...

>If you have DriveWire, then it should be clear that the bit banger
>hardware is actually capable of much more than 1200 baud.

Indeed - when =exactly= was that feature discovered? It ain't doc'ed
in any Tandy/RS manual, one HAD TO buy a RS-232 cart (or hack the 300
baud modem cart) to get 115k at all.

My only point was that Tandy deliberately messed with everything CoCo
oriented that they sold, so a messy RGB output is par for the course ;)

Oh, thanx loads for that source code, nicely readable too, even 15
years after I last assembled anything ;)

=M0=