[Coco] Magnavox Color Monitor 40

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 19:27:49 EDT 2008

>Did you check the links on the other list?

Ah, you're referring to the MC-10 list. Welp, since you mentioned it,
I did a little linkchasing, and yeah, THERE it was!!! Part of it at least...

The Marty Goodman transistor buffer/amp for the video. The Rainbow
had a similarf circuit, one that incorporated the monochrome output
as well as composite.

  VERY nice tho, now I'll have something for my newly-acquired
monitor to do whilst my CoCo3 uses a R. Justus adapter.

=M0=