[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco on the 'net

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 18:49:12 EDT 2008

Looks like it might be capable of doing something I've tinkered with
on and off over the years - mating my MC-10 to my BC785. I had pretty
much dumped =that= idea in favor of using my CoCo2 and a LCD display
from All Electronics, under OS/9 L1

. Hell, =anything= beats coughing up 400 bucks for a remote control head ;)

=M0=