[Coco] Disto 1MB or 2MB upgrade

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Tue Jul 15 11:37:31 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 10:23 -0500, Mark Marlette wrote:
> Same goes for his equations.......
>
> I asked him about this at one of the fests as I had a ton of
> corrections. Not one of his products as I recall was documented
> properly, especially the 1-2 meg boards.
>
> He just smiled........
>
> A trained eye will catch the mistakes. The casual observer will not.

I didn't look very closely, but I did go a little cross-eyed when I saw
the output from a NAND gate tied to an output from the PAL.  Didn't make
much sense.  I wonder if that's part of it.

Maybe I'm better off putting mental muscle into making my own upgrade
board.  Take advantage of newer parts (CPLD).

Thanks for the warnings folks.

C.