[Coco] Wordpak

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Mon Jul 14 14:55:05 EDT 2008

The WordPak RS was sold through Radio Shack stores from the special sourcing
catalog (or whatever they called that catalog that included third-party
hardware and software). If I remember correctly, the WordPak RS was a
modified version of the WordPak or WordPak II (can't remember which) to use
different I/O addresses.