[Coco] Slot Pack 3, MC-1, etc.

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 11:56:59 EDT 2008

WTH?

Didn't see any images, ever, on the list - must be the MIME setting
on the listserver... fixed it.

No filters set, images received constantly from several other
sources, manual spam trapping.

I thought the list was searchable - doesn't look like maltedmedia.com
archives the images.

If a repost wouldn't choke the list bandwidth, I =should= see it now,
but direct email to me works too ;)

Thanx for the info, I had figured Tom just got too busy. :)

=M0=