[Coco] New Texas IT Requirement

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Sun Jul 13 21:01:10 EDT 2008

Riger,
  I looked all last night through the bill, and I
doidn't see anything about computer techs, there was a
lot about Security officers, and contractors and alarm
 contractors. Nothing about the lowly computer repasir
tech except the parts that held the data for Alarms or
security, since so much of that is on hard disk now,
instead of videotape or 8 track.
Karl
p.s.  If it is there, where is it?