[Coco] Slot Pack 3, MC-1, etc.

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 01:19:50 EDT 2008

>I am going to go do the pictures of the SPIII now.  You are REALLY
>special...

I've been called "special" before, but that was in 1968 :)

>I am about to break the seal for the first time on this thing.
>First, exterior pictures, then interior...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Biggest Thanx!

You guys know what I discovered? I thought the RTSI archives went
down years ago, and that all they had was a handful of manuals and
such... I think I downloaded nearly 2000 Coco-related files, zillions
of .DSK archives... Makes up nicely for all I've lost.

and still no sign of my port of Solitaire to OS/9 :^/

=M0=