[Coco] coco SUPERBOARD

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Jul 10 14:41:32 EDT 2008

John,

Coming soon is a relative statement.

The tab should WAY OVER DUE, it is...... :(

There are only so many hours in a day and answering Emails takes time
away from doing other tasks. Completing orders which allows me to do
development.

Base board is going to be $150-$170, minus downpayments, options ~half
of what the standalone product costs. This is subject to change. Until
the design is locked and ready to be released anything is possible.

Are you vacationing in Europe somewhere?

Mark