[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 61, Issue 10

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 00:04:00 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 08 July 2008, Mike 0rtloff wrote:
[...]
>A picture would be great, I love how we can use modern tech to help
>preserve the old machines - ain't so easy with the TI-99 4/a tho ;)

Has the repair service on those finally been discontinued?  One of our local
schools had about 25 of them at one time, and as recently as 9 or 10 years ago,
they could box up a funkity one and send it off to TI, and it would look like
new a few days later when it came back, no charge.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)