[Coco] TC-9

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Jul 8 11:52:16 EDT 2008

james,

That would be nice. The CoCo has been very good to me and it is still
fun. I often wonder at times when you are working around the clock to
make product happen if this is the right thing or not.

I have said this before but it is worth saying again. My kids grew up
around me and the CoCo. My daughter can do a 512k upgrade with no
help. She can do the books, upgrade and package. I told her she was
probably the only 16 year old that could do so at the time. She would
just smile. She liked to help. Now both are grown and doing their own
thing. So now I have to....I find production VERY boring and like to
do development. Which is a small portion of the time.

I'm sure you will agree, it it stops being fun then it is time to move
on. For me the CoCo is still very much a part of my daily life and
very much enjoyable.

Mark
Cloud-9

Quoting jdaggett at gate.net: