[Coco] TC-9

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Jul 7 18:53:29 EDT 2008

Chuck,

Did you have your board gold plated on the edge like design docs?

Small quauntity PWBs are expensive, setup fees can get you as well on
the first run. Some don't change setup fees but then get you everytime
you order the boards. I now just send in my photoplots and then the
NRE has already been paid.

I have paid $75 each a prototype on my larger boards in qty of 2 +s/h
and that is considered a good deal. For whom???? :)

Mark